The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Monday, March 21, 2011

1920s Bob Haircut




(all photos via web)
Happy Monday To All,
Lately I've been contemplating getting a 1920s bob haircut (again). Yes, I've worn this haircut style before, and it just feels so fresh wearing it during the Spring time. I just don't know what it is that attracts me to this particular haircut. Maybe it's the fact that it  caused so much controversy during the 20s when women were not suppose to cut their hair yet they did, or because so many famous women wore it. I don't know...but I'll tell you...the bob haircuts look fabulous!

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!!
Blessings Always
xo,
Jacqueline

6 comments:

  1. I think it's lovely! Even though, I'm trying my best to grow out my hair for the summer.. will probably regret it and miss my short hair! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just cut my hair to a short bob. I've got curl, so it looks a little like the wavy bob. They have those 20's wave clips at the Vermont Country Store online. I use duckbill clips, and they seems to do okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never have the nerve to cut my hair in a 20's bob even though I think they're so beautiful and elegant. I know that you would look so very lovely though! It seems you can pull of any hair style with such ease and grace...

    Hope you are doing just lovely and enjoying spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Miss Kristiansen- I agree, the bob haircuts are just lovely.
    @ Alexandra- I bet you look so darn beautiful. I'll go visit Vermont Country Store (online ofcourse) and do a little window shopping.
    @ SomeoneLikeYou-
    I try my best to put myself well together. It's just a thing I've always had...

    Thanks For Stopping and Leaving Comments.
    Your Blog Friend,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello my dear! i am so so so sorry that i have taken so long to get you your goodies...we have had a family sickness and death in our family and well time got away with me...so i am so sorry that it became a out of sight and out of mind thing...i definatly will put extra goodies in the box...for you patience and sweet sweet heart thank you for your understanding! ps...i just cut my hair! i think you would look adorable!Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Cat,
    You are so sweet...
    Your Blog Friend,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete