The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Saturday, June 25, 2011

1920s Bob Haircut

Good Morning Lovelies,

Happy Saturday to all, I just want to share with you a few pics of my 1920s Bob Haircut (very Louise Brooks.) my hair is straight so this is the easiest way for me to style it.



(Louise Brooks)
The lovely 1920s flapper Miss Brooks sporting her amazing bob haircut.

This last pic although blurry shows my handmade 1930s overalls.

Please excuse my photography, my little ones are at summer camp and I had no choice, but to recourse the aid of a tripod.
Wearing:
1940s summer dress
Cole Haan sandals
Betsey Johnson necklace

xo,
Jacqueline

5 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! I love the overalls too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She made those overalls!

    Cute haircut, although, you have had this style before. Suits you.

    Love you, Mom. Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE your hair! Darling overalls, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new haircut is so darling and suits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for such gracious comments friends.

    xox,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete