The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Rain!

Hi Gals,
I hope everyone is doing great. I've been doing lots and lots of  household chores lately, but what can I say " some days are a total waste of cleaning" Oh well! I just love being a homemaker. Anyway, we had not seen any  rain in South Texas since Sept. 2010. You can just imagine the excitement we  are feeling.  It's a blessing...



                                                   A pic of my front yard.  

Yay!!! for rain!

xo,
Jacqueline

6 comments:

  1. Oh my! No rain since September? Come to Ohio Jacqueline, you'll get plenty... Trust me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be wonderful^_^

    Thanks,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rain! don't talk to me about rain.... It seems another wash out at Wimboldon and B.B.Qs what B.B.Qs :( It would be nice if countries or regions could swap weather now and then - don't you think...
    Take care, keep out the rain, Be happy
    Beverley xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've had lot's of rain here lately. I'm getting a bit tired of it. :P

    I love being a Homemaker too. I'm so happy that I've been able to stay at home and raise my kids. It's a real blessing. :)

    ((Hugs))
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Miss Creativity,
    Yes, if we could swap weather the world would be a very different place. This would be nice...and
    sometimes too much rain can't be good. Yikes!

    @ Laura,
    Oh my! we are kindred spirit. How nice of technology to bring us together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FINALLY! Grass in our front yard! Goodbye dead grass. Hello living.

    ReplyDelete