The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

San Antonio Texas

 At the Hard Rock Cafe standing in front of Elvis Presley Memorabilia wearing 1950s swirl dress, 1940s draw string bag, and gap sandals which  to me resemble the ones school girls would wear in the late 40s as pictured in Sears Catalogs.

 The Alamo
 The Menger Hotel
My Family at The Menger Hotel (okay, half of my family.)Oh my...how I miss my oldest son Erasmo,  my oldest daughter Bridgette, and my grandbaby Kay, they are all in the Rio Grande Valley.

On the second floor of The Menger Hotel with my son Jojo
 Taking a break...
 Outside the IMAX theater after watching The Alamo. Standing beside a poster board of my favorite all time  cowboy John Wayne.
 My little ones taking a break at The River Walk.


That's all for now...bye y'all

xox,
Jacqueline

1 comment: