The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Waiting for a new camera




Howdy Y'all,
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Yesterday my camera broke, and so these are the last pictures of myself taken by my daughter Bridgette. I won't have a camera for Halloween, therefore; I won't be able to show y'all my Halloween outfit which will be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz movie, along with other photos of my little ones, BOOOOO! Oh well, I'll just have to wait for my new camera. In the mean time, I'll like to wish everyone a safe and Spooky Halloween.




xox,
Jacqueline

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear... I am so very sorry that your camera is broken! Isn't that just the worst...? I hope you receive your new one soon!

    ...But on a side note you look so lovely and breezy in this floral vintage dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! Things always seem to break when you want them most! I hope you get your new one super quick. Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete