The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy News!


Hi Y'all,
I just wanted to let you all know my camera came back from the dead, this is wonderful news for me. I was about to do away with it, when I decided to take a pic, and it worked. I don't know for how long it is going to last, but at least I know I can continue to take pics for my posting, and not be asking my kiddos for their camera.

Anyway, today I wore this vintage shirt dress. It appears it's from the 50s, but I'm not sure. What do you all think? Does it resemble the 50s shirt dresses? I bought this dress early Spring of this year at antique shop to wear this Fall/Winter Season, and so far I am enjoying it.

I fell in love with the colors,the kelly green and navy blue so nice for this time of year. My shoes (ALDO) were a gift from Mr. Garcia given to me in 2009, and my 1950's fan purse ( on the floor) Ebay purchase. That is all for now...

Love,
Ms. Jackie

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous news! I know when my sister took her camera with her on vacation, I was so lost!

    Love love your shirt dress! It can be hard to tell the era. They were so polular it the 50s and 60s and then again in the 80s. I think yours might be a 60s one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I love your dress. Blackwatch is one of my favorite plaids. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Heide,
    I totally agree with you. It appears it is a 60s dress... :)

    @ Coedith,
    Thanks for such sweet comment. :)

    ReplyDelete