The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful Be

Hi Y'all,
     I hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday. I am currently working on how to decorate for Thanksgiving and I am also planning the Thanksgiving meal. I been doing so for 20 years now. Preparing the Turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls, pies, etc...It's such a busy month for me and I love to get a head start.So, I will be taking a little break from blogging, but I'll be back soon.


On Being Thankful


I love that I have made friends blogging. Thanks y'all for being my friend.
Blessings Always,
Jacqueline

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy the weeks ahead. Holidays are SO much fun, aren't they? :)

    Here in Canada we had Thanksgiving last month so I'm in full Christmas mode.

    Take care,
    ((Hugs))
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!!
    You are being very motivated. I am still recovering from the time change, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacqueline,
    You mentioned that you were on the look out for a vintage stove. I don't know if you are interested or not, but this lady has her Grandmother's 1947 GE for sale aprilrich7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thanks Heide I'll go take a look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura,
    Yes Holidays are a lot of fun. Specially when all the family is together. :)

    ReplyDelete