The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Vintage Tex-Mex Seniorita

 Happy Tuesday!

     Yesterday was laundry day for me. Which I love doing. Caring for beautiful clothes is important to me because I like to keep my clothes in great looking condition. Although I don't remove stains from fabrics every time I wash I certainly enjoy doing it as well. In another post I'll share with you all some tips on how to remove tiny flaws in dealing with stains from garments.

 Well, here are some of the items I have in my laundry room. I'll be washing today, but not by hand.



 Just back from hanging some clothes out on the line. 



On a different note; I love the clean face beauty  look occasionally. A clean face, which gives the skin plenty of rest from make-up, and reveals ones natural beauty appeals to me. Maybe just a little lip gloss will do to complete the natural glowing look. 

 

This is what I use as my daily beauty regimen:
For daily cleanser Cetaphil, Olay Regenerist Moisturizer, Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream and  L'Oreal Eye Cream. So far these products have worked great on my skin. I give them 5 stars.



 Now that I am done with laundry and talking a little about beauty, I am ready to go grocery shopping. My vintage Mexican large bag is ready to be filled with good healthy food.



Adios, for now...

 Wearing: HardRock Cafe San Antonio, Texas T-Shirt (from last year trip to San Antonio)
1940 trousers
Salt Water Sandals
Mexican Shawl
1950s Apron


xox,
Jacqueline- The Darling Homemaker

4 comments:

  1. Love your look! And you are wearing an apron!
    There is somehting about doing laundry..... I love doing my vintage linens and aprons by hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try Cetaphil, I used to use it when I was in high school. You look great without any make-up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI, I think you look great too! I love doing laundry. It gives me time to think of each one of my family. I love to fold my little boys clothes.

      I am having trouble posting on your site Jacqueline - hope you get this. :-) Carla

      Delete
  3. @ Heide, I love washing linens as well. It just feels good to wash household items. Thanks for leaving me a comment.

    @ Trina44, Thanks for such a nice comment.

    @ Carla, Yes, it does feel wonderful to do the children's clothing, I love to care for my family just like you. I am glad your comment came through. Thanks for leaving me a comment.

    Ladies,
    Thanks for stopping by; Come back soon.
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete