The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Girdlette and Retro Seam Stockings

 Oh me! Oh my! I have just received my very first order of What Katie Did girdle and back seamed stockings. Packaged so perfectly, I said to myself, WOW! I feel special...


 The Maitresse Girdlette


  A couple of my retro seamed stocking.



If you love the look and feel like I do of the 1940 1950s under garments, then What Katie Did is the place to buy from.  Their faux  reproduction lingerie is  flattering, YES! lovely to wear and step-in, Of course, now I want other colors. I highly recommended and stamp approve What Katie Did.
 The Darling Homemaker

xox,
Jacqueline

4 comments:

  1. So fun! I have a few pairs of vintage stockings. Never got around to getting garters for holding them up though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heide,
      This is my very first time owning a reproduction girdle. I feel I am going to enjoy wearing it. It is a whole lot of fun just knowing that I have it...

      Thanks for stopping by,
      Jacqueline

      Delete
  2. wow it looks astonishing. I'd love to find one of those old corsets with whale bones that would tighten the waste. Lovely blog, congrats :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right...so would I. I also wonder if those corsets are unbearable to wear...Hmmm I'll just have to find out.
      Thanks for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment.

      Delete