The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Heart Garland Craft Review

Hello!

     Well, yesterday I read  and viewed The Glamorous Housewife blog post on how to make a heart garland. It looked like so much fun to make,I went ahead and did the crafting yesterday evening. I didn't use one of the supplies she had listed because I did not have it at hand and couldn't go out to buy it. So I went ahead and used what I already had at home. 

I replaced the felt with pink construction paper

scissors

white pencil

heart cookie cutters for heart pattern

sewing machine

white thread


The end results were fantastic!!! It was so much fun, easy, creative, and very attractive when displayed. I give it The Darling Homemaker stamp approval and I give this craft project 5 stars. Take a look...





Thanks Glamorous Housewife!!!

xox,
Jacqueline

6 comments:

  1. The garland came out fantastic! I never would have thought to use paper, but that is such a better idea! I mean, who doesn't have craft paper at home? And I love the pops of red in your kitchen.

    Thanks doll,
    The Glamorous Housewife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I sure had a great time making the garland...

      Delete
  2. I love it! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carla, Happy Valentine's to you and yours too.

      Delete