The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

30s on my mind and New camera

 Hi  y'all,
     Here are a few vintage ads that have captured my eye. Lately I've been craving 1930s fashion, and thinking about how I can do house work and look good doing it.

 Maybe by wearing the right under garments, hmmm...

 And the perfect fragrance Quelques Fleurs which I just received as a gift, will also do the trick. By the way, I love, love, love this perfume.
 And the frocks, anyone of these frocks would be perfect for daily wear, don't you think?


 Maybe these frocks are  a little dressy, but I like looking pretty even if I am just at home. Oh! and I wanted to share with you all another gift I received just a few hours ago. A Canon Power Shot Camera . Oh my! Mr. Garcia is spoiling me indeed.
So, I hope to sew one of the above frocks soon and take pictures so that I can show you all.


That's all for now.


Love,


Jacqueline- The Darling Homemaker


5 comments:

  1. OOh, dreamy images. Thanks for sharing!! Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wonderful! A new camera!
    Can't wait to see your new 30s look!
    And don't forget an apron ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog today and it is so charming! I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these ads! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete