Although I have not been blogging lately, I've never stopped reading my blog list. My daily life consist of household chores, but I find the time to come over to blog land and devour reading my favorite blogs, it's a whole lot of fun for me, and I enjoy doing it. Anyways, back in April of 2012 I was nominated and Awarded the Liebster Blog Award which was given to me by the lovely Trina44 her blog is at: http://retrofashionismypassion.blogspot.com This award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in an effort to bring awareness to other bloggers about the new blogs in town. I am a little late with following up, but better late than never.
So then, the nominated blogs are, in no particular order:
Drum Roll Please:
1. Apron History
2. The River
3. Old-Fashioned Kitty
4. Musings From Harmonie House
5. The Country Farm Home
My Hearty Congratulations To All!!!
So the rules are as follows:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Reveal the five blogs of your choice and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award blog.
4. Request that people you sent it to carry on with the chain by sending it to their favorite bloggers.
What a joy it was for me to receive this blog award, Thank you Trina44 for this award. And be able to pass on the torch to others.
Once again, Congratulations and Best Wishes.