The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Friday, June 22, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Happy Friday to all!
     Although I have not been blogging lately, I've never stopped reading my blog list. My daily life consist of household chores, but I find the time to come over to blog land and devour reading my favorite blogs, it's a whole lot of fun for me, and I enjoy doing it. Anyways, back in April of 2012 I was nominated and Awarded the Liebster Blog Award which was given to me by the lovely Trina44 her blog is at: http://retrofashionismypassion.blogspot.com This award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in an effort to bring awareness to other bloggers about the new blogs in town. I am a little late with following up, but better late than never.

So then, the nominated blogs are, in no particular order:

Drum Roll Please:

1. Apron History

2. The River

3. Old-Fashioned Kitty

4. Musings From Harmonie House

5. The Country Farm Home


My Hearty Congratulations To All!!!

 So the rules are as follows:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Reveal the five blogs of your choice and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award blog.
4. Request that people you sent it to carry on with the chain by sending it  to their favorite bloggers.
  
What a joy it was for me to receive this blog award,  Thank you Trina44 for this award. And be able to pass on the torch to others.

Once again, Congratulations and Best Wishes.

Darling Homemaker,
Jacqueline

5 comments:

  1. THank you so much!! I am thrilled you chose my blog.
    I have missed yours posts, I hope you will be able to get back on later this summer.

    A a lovely weekend!
    Heide

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank you so much!! I am thrilled you chose my blog.
    I have missed yours posts, I hope you will be able to get back on later this summer.

    A a lovely weekend!
    Heide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Wow, I am so excited. Thank You!!
    I miss you..do hope you will be back to blogging soon.
    Have a great weekend.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jaqueline,
    Even though mine is an "award free" blog, I want to thank you from my heart for your kindness in thinking of me. It's lovely hearing from you!
    I hope all is well in your world!
    Blissful tidings,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaqueline,
    Thanks you so much for choosing my blog! I'm truly honored. And, let me apologize, too, for not responding sooner--I just found out! Somehow, I didn't receive an email notice of your comment. Long story--but here's the short version. I found your blog. I loved it. I noticed the nomination. Went back to my blog and did find your comment there. So thank you so much! I'm linking us up right now!
    Hugs,
    Dru

    ReplyDelete