The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Monday!



Celebrating my granddaughter's birthday!



Here I am with all my girls and my mama.  Ohhh, I love my girls and my mama.



 In this picture I am with  my mama and my sister.








 Happy Birthday Kay!


This past weekend I was a busy bee. Celebrating my grandbaby Kay's  2nd birthday and doing plenty of household chores. Well, here are the pics of us on Saturday at Chucky Cheese. I baked both the cake and the cupcakes. My mother was not so pleased with the way I was dressed, but I told her I had to be dressed down due to doing all the work in preparing for the party. I know that is no excuse to get all dolled up, but I don't think I looked that bad. Okay, yes, my hair was not done, but it didn't matter to me. I was enjoying my family, and that is what counts.


For the party I was wore:
Eddie Bauer Blouse
Freddies Of  Pinewood Jeans
Rocket Originals Nancy Shoes
Pearls- Brooks Brothers


xox,
Jacqueline                                           

9 comments:

  1. You have been busy! Especially like the first photo of the vintage dress at Walmart! I bet you turned a few heads! Looks like you have a wonderful family, too. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Happy Birthday to your granddaughter. Sghe looks so very sweet and seems to be enjoying herself immensely ; )
    You look wonderful and the cakes... they look so delicious, great job !!!
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was a little terrified of Chucky Cheese, but she did enjoy herself. Thanks for visiting and leaving such beautiful comment.

      Delete
  3. Sometimes it is more inportant to enjoy your family then to worry over what to wear. Love the blouse, by the way! So glad you were able to get one.
    Your cupcakes are darling! So cute for a little girls 2nd birthday.
    Have a great week and stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember mentioning to you how I wanted that blouse... I just couldn't resist, and had to go buy the last one at the store. I guess it was meant to be for me. Thanks for such beautiful comment.

      Delete
  4. I had to edit and update my post with a better picture of the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your granddaughter.
    You look very nice, I love your look.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carla for leaving such gracious comments. :)

      Delete