The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Monday, July 23, 2012

Pearls, Lace, and Overalls




In this pic I am with my youngest son, Jojo. Wearing my overalls with lace and  pearls. I just love the old look of  a old-fashioned farm homemaker, but with a bit of romance. "A very feminine and delicate touch."
Don't you think?

Wearing:

Overalls- County Seat
Blouse- Forever 21
Shoes- 1940s Remix L'amour
Pearls
1949 Watch
1928 Rose Earrings
Modern Purse- Cole Haan
Sunglasses- Forever 21

xox,
Jacqueline

9 comments:

  1. yes, you look really nice ! I am also wearing overalls at scientific conferences, where I combine my overalls with a nice shirt and jacket like your pearls and lace, in both cases making overalls look almost a kind of cool elegance ! overall greetings from an overalls wearing grandfather in Scandinavia Niels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by...overalls are great to wear dressed up or down. The best thing is that they can be worn all year round. ^_^

      Delete
  2. What a cute look! I especially like your blouse. Love the picture with you and your son against the pink striped walls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! I'd never thought about wearing pearls with my overalls, but it's perfect for here at the farm. In fact, I like it so much, could I feature you on my blog (The Country Farm Home) and link back to you? I think my readers would enjoy it!
    Dru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be lovely, it would be an honor to be featured in your blog. Thank You Farmer&#39Daughter. ^_^

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for allowing me to feature you at The Country Farm Home! You can check out the post at: http://thecountryfarmhome.blogspot.com/2012/07/pearls-lace-and-overalls.html
    Hope you like it!
    Dru

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I found you through The Farmer's Daughter. I like your style! I remember well he Mexican dresses in the post above. I'm originally from West Texas and even had one and a skirt, as I recall!

    ReplyDelete