The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year 2013!




                As I sit in my kitchen sipping on a warm cup of green tea, I can’t help but to reminisce on the things I accomplished this year and the things I did not accomplish.  I think back of the time when I was happiest and at peace or where or who I was with.  What was I doing and was I able to blog about it.  

Well, even though this year was not so easy for me I did manage to be more of the person I am, and not what others expect me to be.  Now that we are almost to the end of the year, and at the beginning of another I would like to start my 2013 year with a happy welcome, and wish every one of you lovely bloggers the best for 2013.  

Did you all make new years resolutions? I know I never do, but this year I am giving myself a few steps to guide me throughout the year which I will be sharing with you in another post.  For now, let’s bring in the New Year with Cheers!

Love,
Jacqueline

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I am looking forward to hearing about your steps to guide you through 2013!
    Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla,
    It's so good of you to stop by. Happy New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete