The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Change is Good



Hello lovelies,

All week I’ve been thinking about how to use a better theme name for my blog.   Being I am a homemaker that loves to dress in vintage clothing, keep old- fashioned principles, and do things the old fashioned way.  I've decided it's time I change my blog theme name to Jacqueline~ The Vintage Homemaker.  I think this name better describes me.  I will be working hard to write posts on old-fashioned home inspiration ideas on how to make the home a more loving place; ideas on Holiday crafting, cooking, vintage sewing, places I may visit like the flea market or historical locations, and vintage looks I love.   In the near future I would love to do video tutorials, but that will be later.  For now, I am focusing on being more active on blogger.

Love,
~Jacqueline

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! Your new title is just as lovely. Looking forward to your posts in the coming year!

    Happy Blogging!
    Heide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I am excited for you.
    Looking forward to all you have for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love your new theme! Thank you for creating such a great blog.

    ReplyDelete