The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Monday, January 7, 2013

My New Year's Guide



Hello Lovelies,
Well the New Year is in full swing now, and I must say I am not one to make New Year’s resolutions.  In the past, I’ve just kept things to myself not write anything down much less blog about it.  However, this year I am starting what I call a positive guide to see me through a much enjoyable year.   Here is the list in no particular order: 

Recognize all my accomplishments and reward myself after I’ve completed them.

Be thankful for everything I have not taking anything for granted.

Stretch out my mind and learn more.

Share more of my vintage views, ideas, and my world with my lovely blog followers.

Learn to be more humorous
.
Keep a positive attitude all year round.

Take responsibility to make disentangling of previous troubles.

Live

Laugh and…..

Love

So this year let’s care enough to look forward to a magnificent year.

Love,

Jacqueline~ the darling homemaker

7 comments:

  1. How fun, looking forward to all you have for us in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Jacqueline!
    Those sound like great resolutions for anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I just found your blog now, it's lovely! I love everything is old fashioned, I'm an old fashioned homemaker too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gege, Welcome to my humble blog, and Happy New Year to you too. I'm so happy to meet you and to know we are kindred spirits.

      Delete