The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Rocking Chair

     Have I ever told you all I adore rocking chairs, I do.  I currently don’t own one, but I’ve owned several in the past none of which I’ve ever kept.  Either they’ve been stolen from me or broken.  For some time now I’ve been thinking of which rocking chair I would love to buy in the near future and here is a pic of the one I have my eyes on.



  This one is so cool.


 This is the one I am planning on buying.


xx,
Jacqueline

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I love your choice. Rocking chairs are so comforting. Maybe it remindes one of being a child and being rocked to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a wicker rocker, passed down from my Grandpa to me. :) I do love it.
    I love the memories of sitting in it listening to my Grandpa's stories too.

    ReplyDelete