The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Friday, March 29, 2013

The Vintage Homemaker's Birthday



Hello Lovelies,

Today I am celebrating my 40th birthday.  I am not one to announce my birthday, but this year I was determined to change my old habits. Anyway, here is a parade of some of the most beautiful postcards from the 1920s I find to be very beautiful.  I’ve also included one of my favorite video’s via you tube from Cole Porter in honor of my birthday, enjoy.

Here is to a sparking 40th birthday!









Oh my darlings...it feels so nice to share my birthday with you all.


Have a lovely weekend,
Jacqueline

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday my blog buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jacqueline!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    I love that last postcard with all the ladies, lovely fashions.



    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies for leaving me such beautiful birthday comments. Your comments made my birthday more special...

    ReplyDelete