The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Let-Me-See 1940s Playsuit






Nothing can be better than to wear a romper playsuit during the hot summer days.  This little number is a 1940s WWII era 3 piece kitschy playsuits or day dress.  I purchase it from (click on the site to visit the store) timemachinevintage on etsy.   Let me tell you gals it is so comfortable and attractive an instant favorite of mine.  On this day I did not wear the skirt that goes along with playsuit simply because I thought it would be fun to wear as a romper,  but on a different occasion I’ll take a pic of the whole outfit. I have uploaded a pic from timemachinevintage etsy site to show how beautiful it looks as a day dress. 


Love,
Jacqueline 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely! My husband's grandmother had several of these outfits that I had redone. One of my favorite pieces. I have great pics of her wearing them in the 40s with her new little baby (my late father-in-law). You wear it well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are too darling in this, Jacqueline! You suit vintage so, so well. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gals for such gracious comments...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cute romper. You remind me of one of my blog friends, Rue, An Old-Fashioned World. She's on my side bar, and I think you would like her blog. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete