The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer Calls for Neon Pink






What can be more fun than to wear neon nail lacquer  during the HOT summer days.  A few days ago, I purchased Milani nail lacquer at my drugstore and I love it! Normally I wear red year round, but I have decided to step out of my comfort zone and have a little fling with hot pink.   For now I've just polished my toe nails, but pretty soon I'll do my finger nails, I can't wait... On a different note,  I will be taking a trip to Houston this weekend.  So I will try to take plenty of pics to share with you all on my upcoming posts.  For now take care and I will be back next week.

Love,
Jacqueline

Outfit Details:
Freddies of Pinewood top and jeans
Jack Rogers Sandals

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about the delay in replying Louise. Thank you so much for such a lovely comment and stopping by to visit my humble blog.

    Hugs,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I was browsing through some of your posts, and you have such a lovely blog. Yes, Pink is great to wear, especially during Spring time. Your shoes are so cute. I am a mother of three, and was also a homemaker for many years. I see that you like vintage stuff, me too. And I love the old things from the past, clothes, décor, and old stories.

    Me and my daughters have a blog, and we would love for you to follow us, and I would certainly come back and follow you as well. I have a few other blog friends from Texas. I am from California, and it's nice to meet new friends. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete