The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Monday, September 2, 2013

Oh honey! Do you receive beauty compliments?

Happy Monday Lovelies,
Oh my word gals, do you sometimes receive beauty compliments? I know I haven't maybe it's due to  wearing the wrong combination of tones in make-up. Or do you just feel like it's time to make a change to more attractive cosmetic tones that compliment your beauty a little more.
Well, Old Hollywood's Glamorous make-up has made a comeback and been in full swing these past couple of years.  I personally admire the beautiful complexion of starlets in the Hollywood era of the 1930s and 1940s, and I am looking to duplicate the same look.  To accomplish this I intend I to purchase several items from none other than Besame Cosmetics.  I will be adding to my collection the facial violet powder, cream cheek rough, and a lipstick.  In the past, I've only used the lipstick from Besame in Cherry red tone, but it's time for me to try other items from the collection.
Throughout the year I've been wearing Estee Lauder eye shadows, eyeliner, blush, and mascara. The only items I did not use from the gift set were the lipsticks, only because I did not find the colors suitable. Therefore, I combined my Cherry Red lipstick from Besame with the Estee make-up, but I was not very pleased with how the colors combined. I purchased the Estee Lauder gift set myself Christmas of 2012.  

Estee Lauder Gift Set Christmas 2012
 

And have been using it since, but now it's time to make a change.  Below are some images of the cosmetic items I will be purchasing from Besame cosmetics.

Violet powder

 Cream Rough


Lipstick in Portrait Pink

Oh my! I can't wait to place the order and anxiously await the arrival of the items. In an upcoming post I will personally do a product review to take note if the look I am going for is achieved with the use Besame cosmetics.

Love,
Jacqueline

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Looking forward to future posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carla, I am looking forward to it, and excited about trying these other cosmetic items for the first time. Thanks for stopping by, you have made my day.

      Jacqueline

      Delete