The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Friday, March 21, 2014

Sew For Victory 2.0

Hello beautiful bloggers!

I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful Friday.  I've been doing very well in regards to my health.  I want to say I have recuperated about 98% and it feels great! Anyways, Lucky Lucille is hosting Sew For Victory 2.0 and I've just joined. I will be sewing a pair of 1940's trousers simplicity pattern 3688 and a top from simplicity pattern 1692 version B.  I am super excited as I've never joined this group before and in doing so I am very pleased to be part of such an amazing group of ladies who have phenomenal talent.  I am eager to begin sewing and see how my projects turnout.  Below you'll see the fabric I'll be using, the trouser of course will be the solid color, and the top will be the floral print. On a different note, I lost the charger to my camera, therefore, I'll be using the camera on my telephone to upload pictures, so if the pictures are not that clear. I apologize, but for now I have to do with what I have available.


Update, I added the 1940's turban to my project.



That's all for now...have a great Friday and enjoy the weekend lovelies!!!!

Love, Jacqueline

2 comments:

  1. Oh fun! I have the same blouse pattern and it has been on my to-make list for awhile. I will have to go check out the Sew for Victory sew along.
    So glad to hear you are doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heide, please do visit Rochelle at http://luckylucille.com/ and join in the fun. It would be awesome to have you be part of the group. ;)

    ReplyDelete