The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 New Year's Resolutions








A new year is here, Yay! and so…now it’s time to start my new year’s resolutions.  Not that I need to take the old mischievous habits out, but I do need to make some good intention that will make my life better and happier.  I  have made a list of the things I want to accomplish  this year and they are as follows:

#1. Attend mass every weekend and not just occasionally like I often do. 

#2. Become more nurturing, loving, patient, and giving to myself, and more so to my family, especially when I am at home which is always. 

#3. Set a good example, not that I don’t, I do, but teach my kids that I am thankful for everything God has blessed me with instead of complaining, not that I complain, but you know there are times when one unintentionally says, “Oh! I wish my oven was working and not broken”…because the truth is; nobody likes a person who complains, right?

#4.  Plan ahead whether it’s appointments or spending time with the family etc… This way I will always be on time and not be running around like a crazy woman. 

#5. Be more confident in spirit and body.  There are times when I do not feel I can do thing, for example, go on a long trip or just get out of the house because the truth is I am always, always home.  But with faith I know I will be inspired to move forward, and  leave behind things I think I can't do.

#6. Think positive thoughts all the time so that I can have a good outlook in life.  Laugh, love, admire, embrace, lead, imagine, create, pay respects, and be true to myself. 
 
#7. As far as purchasing items, this year I plan to invest in lingerie.  It has come to my attention I love to buy clothes, shoes, and accessories; neglecting those lovely little intimate garments that make a woman feel beautiful and sensual. Therefore, I will be looking into pajamas, nightgowns, intimate apparel, and robes to name a few. 

#8. Challenge myself to complete all my sewing and crafting projects.  Using all the stack of supplies I already have.

#9. Learn more.

#10. Do what makes me happier. Things that strengthen me and make me have a better relationship with me.

So today is the second day of 2015 and I have already done some of my resolutions.  Now it’s time to work on 363 more days to go…
Did any of you make New Year’s resolutions or good intentions?

Love,
Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment