The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Hello October!

Don't you all just love fall?  I know I do.  It's the crisp mornings, the pumpkin smell, the apple cinnamon baking pies, the sweet aroma of kettle popcorn, and the change of color in leaves from green to yellow and orange.  But I will not deny that one of the things I enjoy the most of October is the Halloween decor.  Oh, I just simply love it!  I've only put up a few decoration like the Happy Halloween kitchen banner and some other items, but I'm still working on decorating the rest of the house.


 My kitchen sink.

 (image via google images)
Check out this front door decor.  Isn't it nice?  I think so. I am going to make an effort to try and decorate my front door somewhat like this one.

 On a different note, I just purchased my very first professional food processor from Oster and I can't wait to take it for a spin.

 It's still in the box, but I already give it a thumbs up!

Wearing :
1950s Vintage Dress
Apron ~ Made By Me
Re-Mix Scroll Shoes 
Pearl Necklace and Earrings

 Anyways, I just wanted to share with you all my excitement and to let you all know I am still here.

I send you all love from my darling kitchen to yours,
The Darling Homemaker~Jacqueline

1 comment: