The Darling Homemaker

The Darling Homemaker

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Goodbye 2015 and Hello 2016!

(image via pinterest-all posters)


Happy Holidays Lovelies,

     I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the holiday season.  2015 for me was a year of focusing on my education, family, and my health.  I hardly had any time to sew and less time to knit or crochet, but I was able to alter some dresses that were in dire need of being modified.  I wanted to do much more this year, but I just couldn’t fit any of the activities into my schedule.  So I have made a list for 2016 of all the goals I will like to accomplish they are as follows:

 2016 New Year Resolutions 

I’m going to gain more knowledge continuing with my education.

I will try harder to control being impulsive.

I will make every effort to conquer the fear and anxiety of being in crowded places.

I will break the habit of being afraid to take the first step.

I will become an intermediate crocheter and knitter.

I will make an effort to get excited about traveling.

Books I will read are Fifty Shades Trilogy, Great Expectations, The Divine Comedy, and The Arabian Nights.

I will sew my clothes instead of buying it.

I’m going to make the transition of using cosmetic and household products tested on animals to those that are cruelty-free and vegan products.

And last but not least, I will keep more organized.

While I understand it is impossible to complete every single item on the resolution list I will make every attempt to achieve as many goals as possible. 

I feel so grateful and fortunate to have this little space on blogger to be able to share with all of you my experiences, goals, and accomplishments.

This being said, I want to send hugs and kisses to each and every one of you for being my blogger friend and following me. 

I hope all of you have a beautiful New Year's Eve and an extraordinary 2016!
Love,
The Darling Homemaker~Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment